[arranged photography; digital photography]
This is a series of 5 photos of unreal and surreal images.
1. A (relatively young; late teens to mid-20s) man sits at a desk. He leans in, has one arm on the surface and bend back to support his head. He holds a book that he’s studying in his hand. He seems to be in deep thoughts and stare into distant with no focus. It’s night time and there’s only one source of light – the lamp on one side the table – behind the man. The light on the man and his hand cast a shadow on the other side of the table. The shadow looks like (top half) a man and a woman lean into each other at peace.
2. A (mid to late 20s) man in a suit where part of his pants is bitten off. He is trying to get his bag back from a huge dog in a tug of war action. As light shine on the man and the dog, the shadow forms a man and a girl dancing. It is daytime.
3. A (mid to late 20s) man has forehead on a pole or a tree as he leans into it. He is weeping in silence. The shadow of him and the pole or tree looks like he is leaning to kiss a girl.
4. One end of a (30s) man’s bag is caught in a bush that he walked passed. While he still holds one end of it and the bush holds the other end, the shadow of him and the bush looks like a man and a woman holding a child up.
5. An old man lies in a hospital bed with no one in the room. His head faces out the window. His eyes look dead and sad. His heart beat monitor shows the last beat of his heart on the very end of the screen. It is bright and sunny outsides. There’s a branch of a tree out the window. The light on the branch cast a shadow on the man’s bed and into his hand. It looks like a hand that holds him at his final moment.
This series is titled [The Shadow of Happiness].
Please let me know if anyone makes it.